saphocherne Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Tamil Movie SIS Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The Special Investigation Squad, an elite secret police force, hunts down criminals in the streets of Los Angeles.
When LAPD elite cop Billy Beckett is traumatized by his partner's death, Joseph Armstrong recruits him for his secret Special Investigation Squad, an elite quartet which gets a very free hand to hunt down and eliminate some of the worst criminals which would escape justice. Despite colleague Gabriel's suspicion and a reporter who hired a private detective to expose their 'police abuse', he proves his value in the fight against ruthless gangster Vic, who sacrifices even his weakling brother for a major diamond robbery.
Hi, What do people want now days for goodness sake all CGI, well there is non of that in S.I.S l thought it was excellent, gritty, with a bit of character development, and what made it all the more real is that the cast was unknown (well in the UK anyway). I was a bit disappointed in the ending, but then l suppose that will happen in real lifewell (not telling you what l meanit would spoil it) The actor who played the bad guy was a real B*****d, and you really wanted to see him get his comeupance, l've seen a lot of TV series that could be cancelled and I just can't understand why they did not continue with the TV series, but anyway if you get the DVD enjoy it it's well worth a good watch l give it 8/10
S. I. S. means Special Investigations Section, Los Angeles PD.<br/><br/>Joesph is the veteran boss, Melville the the hotheaded field leader; Donovan, Dorri, Garcia are other members of the team. SIS has a low profile.<br/><br/>In the early going, Garcia gets killed when a shootout with a jewel theft gang ends badly. Finishing the mutual vengeance is what the rest of the film is about. The thieves, led by Vic, want to kill everyone in SIS; SIS wants to kill all of them. Great stuff. Billy replaces Garcia.<br/><br/>Roz and her boss work with part of LAPD that is after SIS. Joseph is on touchy ground with the chief.<br/><br/>Will SIS get Vic in a reasonable manner? Will SIS keep its charter within LAPD?<br/><br/>––-Scores––-<br/><br/>Cinematography: 6/10 Shaky cam, fuzzy focus, VHS-level contrast problems. Some of the full-daylight footage is good.<br/><br/>Sound: 6/10 The dialog is audible, but incidental music is not really used to good effect.<br/><br/>Acting: 6/10 Almost up to the script. Keith David was fine. Most of the other actors were competent, plus or minus a little.<br/><br/>Screenplay: 7/10 Usual sort of police procedural.

Samurai Jack: The Premiere Movie full movie hd 720p free downloadReturn of the Monster Maker full movie 720p downloadthe Get Ed full movie download in hindiOrcs! download torrentThe Red Siren full movie 720p downloadArion full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEntrar al infierno movie free download hdTransparency full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieEpisode 2.1 download torrentThe Call Up full movie in hindi download

last edited 217 weeks ago by saphocherne
Please log in to post a reply.