saphocherne Admin replied

295 weeks ago

RED Malayalam Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b When his peaceful life is threatened by a high-tech assassin, former black-ops agent Frank Moses reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive and uncover his assailants.
Frank (Bruce Willis) is retired, bored, and lonely living off his government pension in a nondescript suburb in an equally nondescript house. The only joy in Frank's life is his calls to the government pension processing center when he gets to talk to his case worker, Sarah (Mary-Louis Parker). Sarah isbored and lonelyFrank and marks her conversations with the unknown Frank and her spy novelsthe only things fun in her life. When something in Frank's past forces Frank back into his old line of work and puts an unwitting Sarah in the middle of the intrigue, Frank and Sarah begin a journey into Frank's past and the people he used to work with. Like Frank they are all RED … Retired Extremely Dangerous.
As an enormous Bruce Willis fan I crave for his days of action greatness following some disappointing entries in his careerof late (Surrogates, Perfect Stranger, achingly small role in The Expendables) Red looked like it might bring back the action sarcasm Willis we all know and love. What I didn't expect was how truly great the cast was in its entirety. The story was perfect, the action was well placed and well done and I think Red came so close to being just one of the best action films of the last ten years. Regardless its shortcomings are easily overlooked because of how great and incredibly entertaining the film is. The cast even features a couple of actors who aren't usually on my top ten list who really impressed me but more on that later. The film was based on a graphic novel which I had never heard of but I don't think that matters at all because it made for a good movie. I read some reviews that said Red became too complex which I don't understand at all. I mean action movies are usually blamed for being too shallow and too much action and this film balances everything so incredibly well.<br/><br/>Bruce Willis leads the castretired CIA agent Frank Moses (the perfect tough guy name.) Willis does what Willis does best…kill bad guys or anyone trying to kill him. Right from the very first scene we know that he is one talented dude retired or not. He channels the old Willis that commands attention on screen and has some great scenes (the best of which is shown in the trailer jumping out of the police car, firing at bad guysthe car swings around.) Mary-Louise Parker is probably the sore thumb of the team. I don't mean that badly because her and Willis have good chemistry and she does give the film a needed youth boost since she has a good decade between her and Willis although she looks much younger. She is goodthe fish out of water customer service rep suddenly in with assassins. John Malkovich is sort of acting royalty but I have never been a huge fan. He's always been just too outside the box for me save for a few roles but in Red he is absolutely amazing. His quirky, funny, twisted Marvin Boggs is a role that fits him like a leather suit. He is absolutely perfect and I know I loved him from the moment he quips 'Get the pig' and proceed to carry around a stuffed pig. Helen Mirren jumps way out of her comfort zone to play a more subtle role but still very well donea hit-woman with an eye for sniping. Her role isn't quitebrazenthe men but she adds class to the cast. Speaking of class Morgan Freeman is a Hollywood god to me. The man is amazing and I was so glad to see himpart of this cast and he has some good scenes. The unfortunate part is that he is the most underused actor on the cast. Finally Karl Urban does a great jobthe young talented CIA Assassin charged with killing the RED team. He is excellent and him and Willis have some great chemistry in their scenes where they battle head to head.<br/><br/>I expected that when I looked at Robert Schwentke's directing filmography that he would have some heavy action greats to his name but he doesn't!! He has some solid films behind him but nothing in true action fame. If you are an action fan but haven't seen Red you are doing yourself an injustice because Red has everything you could possibly want. I love a good action comedy that can pull it off well and Bruce Willis does that better than anyone using sarcasm and wit and just pure bad ass-ness. Red has it all and if they do sequelize it, it probably won't have the same cloutthe original but I'm willing to see them all again because of how great they were!! A worthy addition to my collection. 8.5/10
Went to watch a preview screening of this last night. I should qualify that I'm a big fan of Bruce Willis especially when he plays this kind of character - a tough guy with a wry sense of humour.<br/><br/>Really interesting mix of genres here - think action/comedy/romance rolled up into one. Just enough romance without being sappy, heaps of action to keep it exciting and the occasional comedy touches which had the whole audience laughing out loud.<br/><br/>It's not going to win any Oscars but don't take it too seriously and you'll be taken along for a pretty enjoyable ride.<br/><br/>Worth a watch - great date movie - possibly one to wait for DVD for…
Red has enough acting flourishes and incidental action pleasures to make it an adrenalin-jacked giggle, if not exactly the romp one so fervently expects.
Two aging black ops CIA agents Frank Moses (<a href="/name/nm0000246/">Bruce Willis</a>) and Marvin Boggs (<a href="/name/nm0000518/">John Malkovich</a>) discover that their names are on a RED (Retired, Extremely Dangerous) hit list because of a secret operation pulled years ago in the Central American country of Guatemala. Enlisting the help of former CIA operative Joe Matheson (<a href="/name/nm0000151/">Morgan Freeman</a>), ex-KGB agent Ivan Simonov (<a href="/name/nm0004051/">Brian Cox</a>), and retired MI6 sharpshooter Victoria (<a href="/name/nm0000545/">Helen Mirren</a>), they try to uncover their assailants and their reason for wanting to kill them with federal pension worker Sarah Ross (<a href="/name/nm0000571/">Mary-Louise Parker</a>) reluctantly tagging along. RED is based on a comic book written by Warren Ellis and illustrated by Cully Hamner. It was originally published by Homage Comics (an imprint of DC Comics)a three-issues series from 2003 to '04. It was later collected into a single trade paperback that includes both "RED" and "Tokyo Storm Warning", another comic penned by Ellis. The comic was adapted for the movie by screenwriting brothe1rs Jon and Erich Hoeber. It was followed by a sequel, <a href="/title/tt1821694/">RED 2 (2013)</a> (2013). He knew that Library of Congress numbers start with letters, whereas many municipal libraries use the Dewey system, which is generally a decimal number followed by the Cutter number, which generally starts with the first letter of the author's name. Frank recognizes the number on the postcardbeing in the Harvard-Yenching cataloging system used for cataloging Asian books. Stuck in the book with that call number is the list of people who were on the Guatemala mission, most of whom are now dead. The term "wet" comes from the Russian expression mokroye delo, meaning "wet job". It is a spy slang euphemism for murder or assassination and refers to the spilling of blood. KGB and CIA agents who functionassassins may be referred to"wet boys" performing "wet work"opposed to "dry work" like intelligence gathering. Why Marvin added "like peaches" to the term is most likely an allusion to the fact that it is difficult to eat a ripe peach without getting yourself all wet. What he was definitely alluding to is his contention that the helicopter circling over his house held assassins who were looking to kill him. Their own ex-employers, the CIA. From agent Gabriel Singer (<a href="/name/nm0001664/">James Remar</a>), they learn that the Guatemalan mission involved extracting a person from a village and that everybody on the hit list has been killed to silence them. From shady arms merchandizer Alexander Dunning (<a href="/name/nm0000377/">Richard Dreyfuss</a>), they further learn that the mission was to extract the now-Vice President Robert Stanton (<a href="/name/nm0573037/">Julian McMahon</a>) who, at the time, was a young lieutenant who wigged out and massacred the villagers. Dunning also attests that Stanton is the one trying to erase all the loose ends. Frank calls CIA agent William Cooper (<a href="/name/nm0881631/">Karl Urban</a>) and tells him to bring Sarah to him at the Evanston Power Plant in 15 minutes or will kill the Vice President. Cooper arrives alone, but a limo drives up a few minutes later carrying Sarah, Cooper's superior Cynthia Wilkes (<a href="/name/nm0682071/">Rebecca Pidgeon</a>), Alexander Dunning (<a href="/name/nm0000377/">Richard Dreyfuss</a>), and several thugs. While Cynthia holds Sarah at gunpoint, Dunning shoots the Vice President, then orders Cooper to cuff Frank and kill both him and Sarah. The plan is to say that Frank shot Stanton, then Cooper shot Frank and Sarah. In return, Cooper will be made head of the CIA. Dunning explains that he is really the mastermind of the assassinations and that he's just using the CIA to carry out the work. Cooper cuffs Frankordered but stuffs the key in his hand. When Frank starts walking toward Sarah, Cynthia points her gun at him, but Cooper shoots Cynthia. Frank applies a crushing blow to Dunning's larynx, after which he hugs SarahVictoria, Marvin, and Ivan arrive, taking out Dunning's thugs. The five of them depart together, leaving Cooper to handle the Vice President (who is still alive). Later, in the car, Marvin says he has a feeling that something terrible is going to happen, but Frank says that it can't be that bad because, for the first time, no one is following and trying to kill them. Ivan then reminds Frank of a favor he is owed and asks for his help with "a small nuclear problem" in Moldova. In the final scene, Marvin and Frank are racing through a Moldovan field, Frank pushing a wheelbarrow containing a nuclear warhead and Marvin wearing a dress, both being shot at by the Moldovan army. "Next time," Marvin yells, "your girlfriend can wear the dress!"
Crying full movie in hindi free downloadBaltimore Qualifying Part 2 online freeDuel of the Dimwits full movie free downloadSteambot Chronicles tamil dubbed movie free downloadDownload the Blue Storm Dragon, Maelstrom! full movie tamil dubbed in torrentEpisode 1.108 tamil dubbed movie torrentAttila 720p moviesThe House of the Dead: Overkill 720p torrentRough Riders full movie in hindi free download mp4Aliens Among Us full movie in hindi 1080p download

last edited 217 weeks ago by saphocherne
Please log in to post a reply.